And while I'm at it, I cannot look at your blog without getting that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day..."could it be that e-very-thing is sacred..."
I LOVE it! I have a similar picture of me and my brother. I might have to dig it up, post it on facebook and tag him just for fun. Thanks for the reminder!
"What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow." - Martin Luther
8 comments:
okay, that's just about the sweetest thing i have ever seen.
Agreed. :)
And while I'm at it, I cannot look at your blog without getting that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day..."could it be that e-very-thing is sacred..."
:)
Oh.my.gosh. Could they BE any sweeter?!
Such sweet sissies!! Just like mine :)
I LOVE it! I have a similar picture of me and my brother. I might have to dig it up, post it on facebook and tag him just for fun. Thanks for the reminder!
Oh my! It reminds me of you and Christy sleeping. What a sweet picture and I am so glad you captured it.
Love,
Mom
Oh that is too precious!!!
Post a Comment