Who is that little blonde haired girl jumping in the puddles? I cannot believe that Ava is that big. What fun they are having. Thanks for sharing. Kathy Napier
so i was wondering who abigail's little friend was...and then i looked a little closer...i cannot believe how big ava look to me!! and that blonde hair. they are both just adorable.
"What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow." - Martin Luther
5 comments:
Lisa,
I LOVE these!! Ava's expressions are just priceless!!
Who is that little blonde haired girl jumping in the puddles? I cannot believe that Ava is that big. What fun they are having. Thanks for sharing.
Kathy Napier
Oh my goodness - until I read the comment above mine, I had no idea that was Ava!!! When did she grow up - overnight?!
These are awesome photos, and those are awesome galoshes - where did you get those?
so i was wondering who abigail's little friend was...and then i looked a little closer...i cannot believe how big ava look to me!! and that blonde hair. they are both just adorable.
I want some of those boots but of course mine need to be blue!
What fun and how precious!
Oh the delight of fun in the rain.
Love,
Grammy
Post a Comment