Monday, August 10, 2009

Kindergarten!

How did she go from this...


To this?


Abigail started kindergarten today. She was so excited that I couldn't help but be happy for her too. Jon took her to school and on the way, she made this comment, "Sometimes I think, Wow. I'm starting kindergarten. How did I get this old?"
She is quite the thinker. I can't wait to hear her reaction to the first day!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Gretchen said...

I'm crying. I can't believe the time has come for her to start kindergarten! I can't wait to hear about it. :)

Anonymous said...

Did you cry? I'm about to cry for you. Want to hear all the details.
Amanda

Julie Tiemann said...

I saw her comment on Jon's FB status and about died. She's so self-aware and so intelligent for one so young! She is going to LOVE school!!

Everett Bracken said...

you are getting so old! I remember when Lauren first went to kindergarten - it was bittersweet.

you and Jon might like my blog today - it's about the 7 components of an amazing date.
www.everettbracken.com

Autumn said...

That's hilarious! How's she liking it? And what school is she going to?

Unknown said...

Oh, she is so cute!!!

Holly said...

My Isabel started this week and I cannot believe how fast her toddler days went. They all went too fast but we are enjoying this new season of life. Have a blessed day. Hope to see you guys when we return in December.