Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Funny things...

Funny things from Ava...

As I was rushing to get out the door one day and putting her shoes on,
Ava: Mommy, are you happy?
Me: Yes, honey. I'm happy.
Ava: Then smile!
I smile : )
Ava: Now keep doing that.


Tonight at dinner after talking about the new car seat Ava got,
Ava: Hey guys, do you love me?
Jon and me: Of course! We love you so much!
Ava: I thought you didn't.
Me: Are you serious?
Ava (with a smile on her face): No

She's always making us laugh!

And from Abigail-
While watching It's a Wonderful Life with Jon, after the scene where George and Mary get married:
Abigail: Daddy, how do you even get a boyfriend? I mean, there are so many boys to choose from!

2 comments:

Julie Tiemann said...

LOVE these! I can't wait until Amelia starts putting words together and saying funny things! We already have a notebook ready to start recording them. :)

Anonymous said...

Laughing out loud at the boyfriend comment!! I think Ava might be a budding comedienne. What a joy! Amanda