
We had dinner with Justin and Christy and my parents the other night. It's always great to hang out with the fam! I always love going out with Christy and seeing the reaction to twins, even 28 year old ones! Our waiter handed Christy the coffee I ordered, even though we were sitting on opposite sides of the table at different ends. He realized what he had done and said, "Are y'all related?" I love my sissy and enjoy every minute we get to spend together.

6 comments:
now that i've seen christy a few times in person, i think i'm able to tell who's who. well especially now that your hair is shorter. you two are so pretty!! love you!
Love your site, Lisa! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who turns into a complete idiot when seeing you and Christy together! Love you all! jeanine
wow, Abigial sure is lucky to have such a good looking aunt and uncle!
I wouldn't have been able to resist saying to the waiter..."No we aren't related, why do you ask?".
I miss you guys! I have to say it is really weird seeing a picture of "you" with long hair!
love you!
Lisa, We all love your sissy too!! You guys are the greatest! And I have to agree with Justin, Abigail sure is lucky! Does she ever get confused?!
Post a Comment