Okay, so here is my laughter for the day...
Abigail had one of those days where she was into everything. She discovered all kinds of new things at home today by looking places she's never looked. For example, while I was cleaning the bathroom, she discovered the plunger. She was pounding it on the ground as she walked around the house-seems harmless right? I decided to let her play while I tried to finish up. About 2 minutes later she walked back into the bathroom with the plunger held over her face (yes, the yucky end) saying in a muffled voice, "Mommy, mommy!" Okay, so maybe a plunger isn't the best toy for a 2 year old...
Later when I was about to cook dinner, I opened the fridge to get the meat out that I had been thawing. I looked and looked some more, but it was gone! Ever heard of disappearing meat? I remembered Abigail had pulled it out earlier in the day when I had the fridge open, but I honestly couldn't remember what had happened after that. I looked all over the house in places I thought she might have put it, but couldn't find it. Finally I checked the garbage can and bingo! There it was. The scary thing is I'm not sure if she put it in there or if I did it. This pregnant brain can do some pretty crazy things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
ok, i'm laughing!!!
I thought there might have been some connection between the plunger and the thawing meat! Very glad there wasn't!!!
Melissa
I missed the pregnant brain today...I will pray for baby! We have also thoroughly enjoyed the plunger around here and everyone has lived to tell about it (so surely it can't be that bad). Also, Abigail told me she doesn't throw her dinner away and she doesn't know what mommy is up to.
Those are great memories to have...what a cutie!
that happened to me with the plunger yesterday...Christy had to pull it off of my face:) I don't think it will scar though.
LISA! you're pregnant?!?!?! that's awesome! I'll be praying for you! I hope y'all are loving it in Tennessee! I miss you guys! Give everyone a hug for me!
Lisa,
I'm so glad to hear that you are getting set up in Hixson! I'm also glad you have the blog so that I can keep up w/ you, Jon, and Abigail. We miss you!! Send pics of your new place.
Post a Comment