Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Funny things Abigail has said the past couple of weeks...

"tell me a story guys" when Jon and I were putting her to bed-neither of us say "guys" so we think her preschool teacher must!

"somebody buy our house!" she says this randomly several times a week-wonder why?

"the fan's looking at me" after I put an oscillating fan in her room with two red lights on it

"it's bothering me" after I left a canister of instant breakfast on the counter-she wanted it put away in the pantry!

"I can't go to school. I have a runny nose." then a few minutes later...
"I can go to school now. My runny nose is better."

"Ava likes the pink dress" when my mom and I were shopping and had picked out something else for Ava-Abigail is already speaking for her little sister!

After I asked "who wants a cookie?" she raised her hand-another thing we haven't taught her!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally all that time I spent in nursery training her to say guys has paid off! A little delayed, and without proper credit given...I will take it.
Kisses for Abigail

Anonymous said...

Awwwww...how sweet! I can't believe what a big girl she is, Lisa! We miss you guys and hope everything is going wonderfully!

keri said...

she sounds so grown up!! i love the first one..."tell me a story guys". she's a yankee! :) i miss seeing sweet little abigail. give her a squeeze from all the walkers!!

Melissa said...

Maybe she learned the "guys" thing here because Mason is always saying "Come On Guys" and I don't know where he got that from either! Maybe he and Abigail used to say it to each other!

Anonymous said...

I love the "Deep Thoughts with Abigail!" She's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Fact: People born on May 30th are smarter than average.

It's science. ;)

Love you guys ... Matt Skelton