Saturday, September 09, 2006

Visit to the Zoo!

For those of you who guessed which twin was me from the pictures, I was on the right in both pictures (as you look at the picture). What's funny is I had to look for a while to figure it out myself for the first picture. It's strange to look at a picture and not know if it's you or not!

We went to the Chattanooga Zoo today with Christy and Justin. It wasn't Zoo Atlanta, but we had a great time! I felt a particular bond with this poor goat-she was quite ready to give birth! Whose stomach do you think is bigger?




Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Melissa said...

You in no way resemble a farm animal! Glad you guys are out and about discovering the city - I love Chattanooga! At Berry, we used to drive up there and shop and play and now it's one of mine and Mitch's favorite cities!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I was right( even though I really had no clue). Lisa, you look so cute and its wonderful seeing your family pictures-keep 'em coming! miss you, friend!

keri said...

you are looking so cute!! looks like a fun time. i miss you!

David, Christy, Hannah and Jacob said...

I wonder if that goat was looking at you and thinking, "Man, I really feel for her! I know just how she feels!"...

By the way, Christy and Justin look very natural with your little girl! Abigail is so cute! I love those curls! And her little comments - it's amazing to see how they interpret this world we live in!

Miss you guys!
Christy

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful as always. What joy to a mother's heart to see her girls having a joy filled day together. You will understand this someday with having two girls. I love you!
Mom

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful as always. What joy to a mother's heart to see her girls having a joy filled day together. You will understand this someday with having two girls. I love you!
Mom

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful as always. What joy to a mother's heart to see her girls having a joy filled day together. You will understand this someday with having two girls. I love you!
Mom