For some reason Abigail has decided she likes the number 28. Why? Only she know! Here are some things she has said the past couple of days about her favorite number.
Driving by an auto repair shop
Mommy: Look, some of the doors are up and some are down! How many are down?
Abigail: 2
Mommy: Right! How many are up?
Abigail: 28 (the right answer was 4)
Before bath time-Abigail had lined up her cup, soap, and toys on the edge of the tub
Mommy: How many things are big?
Abigail: 1,2,3
Mommy: Good! How many are small?
Abigail: 28 (the right answer was 3)
For lunch today
Mommmy: How many carrots would you like?
Abigail: 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's hysterical :)
But the real question is....did she eat 28 carrots???
That's hilarious!! I got your comment--I am from West Tennessee. Love your page.
Mitch teases me because of the way I crack up at almost everything Mason says lately - I'm sure it's the same way with Abigail - everything that comes out of a 2 year old's mouth is funny - well, almost everything!
Post a Comment