Could someone explain what it means to be "tagged" on a blog? This was on someone's blog after being tagged. I think it's interesting to see what books people enjoy. Hope you enjoy mine!
Books that...
changed your life
When Life and Beliefs Collide by Carolyn Custis James
From Fear to Freedom by Rose Marie Miller
you've read more than once
Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
The Cross Centered Life by C.J. Mahaney
Are You my Mother? (I've read this one quite a few times!)
you would want on a deserted island
The Bible
made you laugh
The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy
made you cry
The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks
The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis
you are currently reading
Lost Women of the Bible by Carolyn Custis James
Your Pregnancy Week by Week
Knowing God
you've been meaning to read
Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment (I've started this but never finished it)
Faithful Women and their Extraordinary God by Noel Piper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a fun idea - I'll have to give this some real thought! I love books and I love to read. With Miles, I figured out how to hold a hold a book and nurse at the same time - but it has to be something "light" - I've discovered the "Sisterchicks" and they're cute. Mason is into "Go Dog Go" right now - it's so cute to hear him "read" (memorize).
What did you think of the Cross Centered Life? I have read a little about CJ Mahaney. I just bought a CD based on the book Valley of Vision from his church's music dept.
I love that book, and I really like him too. The book is all about applying the gospel to our lives each day. We are using it for the youth here in their Sunday school time. I thought about getting that CD you mentioned too-how do you like it?
I also lved Redeeming Love. Got a few ideas on new reads-thanks.
Post a Comment