We took a trip to Signal Mountain this weekend with my parents and sister and brother in law. We stayed in a nice cabin on the mountain. It was a fun trip, despite the fact that Abigail got really sick while we were there. She came down with a bad virus-cold, cough, and high fever. By Saturday she was feeling better though. We enjoyed just relaxing, eating, playing games, and talking.
This is a picture of the girls. We just stuck our feet in the hot tub, even though Abigail wanted to get all the way in. Like the matching glasses my sissy and I have?
This was on the back porch of our cabin. It was a beautiful place-right on the Tennessee River with a great view of the mountain. Haven't the leaves been beautiful this year?
It was great to get away for the weekend-thanks Dad! Abigail has told me several times today she wants to go back to the river and play in the "cabinet" (cabin). She says it was fun there. I have to agree!

7 comments:
Great pictures! And it sounds like a great get-away! I'm jealous (in a non-sinful, gospel-transformation way)!
that's funny what melissa said!
that cabin looks so nice. glad abigail is feeling better...thats the worst when you go on a small vacation like that and have to tend to a sick child. all a part of parenting i suppose!! glad you had a nice time.
Lisa -
How much fun! Remember our trip to the mountains? Long time ago, huh? How things have changed! I'm so glad your family is so close. What a blessing! We miss you guys!
Love,
Christy
Leese!
Awww...I miss you guys!!!
I can't wait to hear about sweet little Ava joining the family! (And more than a little bummed to not be at the hospital for this one.)
I'm glad ya'll had a great weekend with the fam. You guys are amazing!
Love you!
Lisa, is that Mexican Train Dominos I spy? David and I love that game! We would love to have you and Jon over to play sometime. :)
as always we had a great time with you guys
You guys all look great and I'm so glad you had a fun weekend away together!
Post a Comment