Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Christmas!



Hope you all had a merry Christmas! We are doing well and have had a nice holiday. I will post more later on details of our new life with 2 kids!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

The Christmas Card picture was GREAT! WOW!

Anonymous said...

You look great! I love Abigail's sweet smile and Ava's red bow. Can't wait to meet that precious baby girl. :)
Love,
AE

Kim said...

Gorgeous girls!

Lainey Bug and John Stanley III said...

What a sweet picture! And you look so pretty!

Anonymous said...

You three are so beautiful-can't wait to see more pictures and hear how everything is going!

Anonymous said...

I guess we know who gets xmas cards from you and who doesn't! Just a little busy with two kids now...Ava changes fast at this age we need regular updates!
Merry Christmas to you all, and happy new year