Sunday, December 31, 2006

Our good friends, the Walkers, came by to visit on Friday. It was wonderful to see them and catch up a little bit.



Abigail and Ella had a great time playing together!


A little sister time...


4 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute pictures! We went to the "jumpy place" recently and Mason asked if Abigail was going to be there! I think that's where the two of them bonded for life!

Anonymous said...

Abigail looks so grown up in that last picture. I feel like I got a glimpse of what she might look like when she gets older. :) so precious! love ya'll!
~gretchen

Anonymous said...

Rusty looks a little unsure of what to do with Ava, long time since he held a little girl. Ava is getting really big already. You can really tell in the last picture; Abigail doesn't look like quite so big with sister growing!

keri said...

it was fun seeing you guys...sorry it couldn't be longer. but glad we were able to see jon during our visit as well. i hope you've enjoyed time with your family this week. love you all!