Lisa, Jon, and Abigail, We are so thrilled that Ava is here safely! And, she is BEAUTIFUL!! She looks like a baby doll in the picture w/ Abigail! We can't wait to meet her in person. She is your best Christmas present! Love you guys, Jeanine, David, Lillie, and Will
I miss y'all so much already! Thanks for the pictures. They make me want to reach out and kiss those sweet nieces of mine! Maybe you could do that for me? :) Love y'all! Aunt Christy
"What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow." - Martin Luther
8 comments:
Lisa, Jon, and Abigail,
We are so thrilled that Ava is here safely! And, she is BEAUTIFUL!! She looks like a baby doll in the picture w/ Abigail! We can't wait to meet her in person. She is your best Christmas present!
Love you guys,
Jeanine, David, Lillie, and Will
Those are so sweet. I especially love the one at the bottom, with Abigail gazing at Ava. :)
She looks so much like Abigail! That last picture is SO sweet! And I recognize that purple outfit :) :)
I miss y'all so much already! Thanks for the pictures. They make me want to reach out and kiss those sweet nieces of mine! Maybe you could do that for me? :) Love y'all! Aunt Christy
I love that last one as big sister gazes at Ava...so precious!
Your baby girl is so sweet!
Hope mom is recovering well and feeling stronger everyday!
Kim
So sweet! Hope you guys are doing good and sleeping well, though I'm sure that's a joke. :)
Love you guys,
Julie
Lisa, she's so precious! And Abigail looks like a giant next to her! We miss you guys and are so glad Ava is here and everyone is well!
love you!
Abigail is enormous what are you feeding that kid! You never realize how big your first born is until the second one comes along.
Post a Comment