Friday, March 16, 2007
New Home!
We closed on our new house today! We are so thankful the Lord has provided a place for us. We will be taking the next week or so to paint, and then will be moving in next weekend. We're glad to be getting out of our apartment and into a place where we can feel more settled. I'll try to post some pictures once we get settled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Wow - that's so exciting! Can't wait to see pictures!
yippeeee!
Congratulations! I know it will feel good to finally be settled.
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see pictures.
Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pictures. We are putting our house on the market Monday so we are getting ready for the big new adventure in home hunting.
That is so great! I am so happy for y'all. Your girls are getting so big! I can't believe how fast the time goes by. I look forward to seeing pics of the house.
YAY!! Congratulations on your new home!! It will be so nice! We're right behind you - our closing date is mid-April and we will both be homeowners again :)
Can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment