Monday, April 16, 2007
Ava's baptism
Ava was baptized Sunday morning at church. Jon was able to do it himself which was really special. It was a neat celebration of God's promise to be faithful to His promises in the life of our daughter. Unfortunately we don't have a family picture with Ava in her white dress because when I went to pick her up from the nursery after church she had on her pink sleeper. Her diaper had leaked on her dress. Oh well! The second picture is on the way to church-you can see her dress a little bit in that picture at least!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
how great that jon got to baptize her! wish we could've been there. ava is already changing so much! when are we going to see you again??!
What a special day for you guys! The dress looks great, even in the carseat!
I am celebrating the holy occasion with you! Ava is so precious and I can't wait to see all the wonderful plans God has for her life. Love you!
Ava is so beautiful! I am sorry we missed being part of that wonderful baptism. I heard it was very special.
A horrible virus got hold of me, and I was in bed all Sunday. I was sad because I had been looking forward to the little group baptism, but now I am resigned to the fact that it was meant to happen a little differently. My mom wasn't able to get to church Sunday either (April was sick), and I wouldn't have wanted her to miss it.
Everyone looks wonderful and I wish we could have been there for Ava's special day-we love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment