That is the question...I went to get my Tennessee drivers license last week and came to the question about hair color. I've been thinking about this a lot lately because I have a line of brown hair coming in, right at about 4 months of growth to be exact. My hair started to get darker after Abigail was born, and has gotten even darker since Ava's birth. It's funny-Abigail and I have the same color hair, but to me, hers is brown and mine is blonde. I guess it's because hers started out really dark and mine started out really light.
So what do you all think?
You can really see the difference in mine and my sister's hair color. Watch out Christy, your blonde is leaving soon too! This picture was taken last weekend.
Here is a picture of me while I was pregnant with Abigail. Look at that shiny blonde hair! (and that young skinny guy beside me!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
Nice new layout. I'll miss the pink blog, though. :)
I would certainly say you are a blonde. I've never thought you had brown hair. And I also would have said Abigail was a blonde. Interesting...
And I just noticed that all your links are gone! I hope that's temporary. You were my launching pad for some great stuff out there. :)
I can't wait to see you soon and catch up.
Keri
Blonde! I was just thinking when I saw you on Wednesday morning that you have such pretty blonde hair!
I have always thought Abigail's hair was darker than yours, too. I think Shelby's hair is the exact same color as Abigail's, and I tell her it is part blonde and part light brown.
I vote Blonde too! And it's crazy what having babies does to our HAIR of all things! Like the layout too! And to answer your question - the potty training is going great - underwear all the time except naps and bedtime (we did wait until after his 3rd birthday to start)!
I would say blond too. My hair got much darker after I had the kids. Not just darker but also curlier. It would cost me a fortune to keep my hair the way I would like.
i think you are blonde too...and abigail is brown. i think my hair got darker after babies...it certainly started falling out! i still have baby hair trying to grow back, so annoying. and i immediately noticed that jon was thinner in that photo!!
Oh, the things we sacrifice for our children! It's definitely a bit darker, but I think you could call it 'dark blonde.' At least now we can tell you and Christy apart more easily. :)
Your hair is definitely blonde! Compare it to a brunette, and you'll see. I used to have to argue to people that my hair was brown, not black.... Now it's turning grey! Funny, how we think the lighter, the better!
As your blonde sister, I would have to say your hair is definitely brown :) Just kidding sissy. You are and always will be a blonde and I will too...let's just keep telling ourselves that :) Love you!
It's blond. That is how I would describe you.
The girls are too cute! Ava is getting so big. She has lost the tiny baby look:( It goes so fast.
I agree that you could call it "dark blonde." Don't believe the lie that blondes have all the fun though. :)
Amanda
Leese- I'll always see you as a blonde, too...I love your blog and catching up on you through it. The girls looked precious on Easter! Love you!
Jennifer
Thanks to all of you for affirming my blonde-ness!
Post a Comment