For those of you wondering about my kidney stones, I found out I have two of them, one on each side. One of them is 1 mm and the other is 7 mm. They are both passable, but at the moment they are just in my kidneys and may or may not come out. The doctor said they could stay there all my life, or they could pass next week. I will know if one is passing and in that case I will just go to the ER and get hooked up to an IV if the pain is bad. Thanks for all of your concern!
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Easter pictures
Well, this is the best we could do with a timer and two wiggly girls!


For those of you wondering about my kidney stones, I found out I have two of them, one on each side. One of them is 1 mm and the other is 7 mm. They are both passable, but at the moment they are just in my kidneys and may or may not come out. The doctor said they could stay there all my life, or they could pass next week. I will know if one is passing and in that case I will just go to the ER and get hooked up to an IV if the pain is bad. Thanks for all of your concern!
For those of you wondering about my kidney stones, I found out I have two of them, one on each side. One of them is 1 mm and the other is 7 mm. They are both passable, but at the moment they are just in my kidneys and may or may not come out. The doctor said they could stay there all my life, or they could pass next week. I will know if one is passing and in that case I will just go to the ER and get hooked up to an IV if the pain is bad. Thanks for all of your concern!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great pictures - wiggles and all! And glad to hear that the kidney stones are staying put for now!
You have a beautiful family, Lisa! You did a great job leading the Bible study this morning. Thanks for being willing to do that!
look how big your little ava is getting! you all look so pretty!
Post a Comment