Tuesday, May 22, 2007

These were just too sweet not to share with you...




Isn't Abigail looking grown up in this picture? Here she is enjoying her breakfast of donut holes-thanks Grammy! :) I enjoyed them too!



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abigail looks a lot like Jon is that pic. Ava's smile is contagious, isn't it? So adorable!!Mmm, donuts, Grammy can come visit me anytime. :) Amanda

Donna said...

Your girls are beautiful!

Laura said...

I love the little curl in Ava's hair! Both girls are adorable!

Anonymous said...

awe! I love these beautiful girls! :)

Anonymous said...

great pics!

Anonymous said...

Such beauties, Lisa! I'm glad we'll be getting to see you guys soon!

Melissa said...

Mason likes Abigail's CARS cup!

Anonymous said...

Those are great shots. It's so fun to see them both growing up and becoming their own little people ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute!!! I like the van too. You do make a mini van look cool!

Anonymous said...

so cute!