Josiah Gardiner Wyatt was born last night (Saturday) at 8:16 p.m. He weighed 7 lbs. 15 oz. and was 21.5 inches long. Everyone is doing well! He is an adorable little boy with a head full of dark hair. I will post some pictures soon!
"What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow." - Martin Luther
6 comments:
Hey lisa! Thanks for your comments and congratulations on being an aunt!! How exciting!
Congrats Aunt Lisa! :) Love you!
Yay! :) I know you're so super excited and I'm excited that you'll get to be a part of such a special little boy's life.
glad he is here!! and look forward to seeing pics of your new nephew!
Congrats! You are going to have lots of fun being an Aunt! I'm so glad everyone is healthy!
I went to their site and saw the pictures! Great hair (and great story).
Post a Comment