Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Trip to Pigeon Forge

Our family took a trip to Pigeon Forge last week to get away for some family time. We stayed in some friends' brand new cabin and visited Dollywood and the Tanger outlets as well as a community pool and little carnival. Jon also took Abigail for a go-cart ride. She loved it and had a great time all week! Ava spent a lot of time in the stroller, but was almost always happy as the picture shows. She did get to have her first ride on a carousel, so it wasn't all boring for her!




4 comments:

keri said...

abigail looks like she is holding on for dear life in that go-cart!! sounds like fun family time!

Melissa said...

I want Jon to wear that hat to church one Sunday Morning (and maybe a choir robe)!

Keri said...

I also like Jon's hat a lot. I'm glad you all could get away for a while, even if it was kind of bittersweet and challenging. :&
Love, Keri

Sammy said...

What great fun-I love little family get-aways like that!