Forget the moves, where have you and John been shopping? I Can't wait to see John in that outfit the next time he does a solo at church. Ha!Ha! That was really funny.
Well, you look like you had a great night out! I think Papa George and I will join you next time. I do believe Jon owes me some dancing lesson as I recall. I am sure we would not look so cool but we sure would try. Thanks for the laughs. Love, Grammy
Okay, I'm DEFINATELY stealing this post idea!!!! I have never laughed so hard in my life! If only Jon really owned a pair of those pants and could pull them off like that.....Girl, you would be the envy of all of us!!!!
Lisa, this is absolutely hilarious!! David went immediately to the site and personalized it! I'm not crazy about the heads he picked but when I find a better one for myself I'm just going to have to post it on my blog as well! Thanks for the laughs!
"What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow." - Martin Luther
10 comments:
Wow, y'all look fabulous. You'll have to teach us those dance moves :)
That is hilarious!! I love it!!
I think that's the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. Thanks for sharing! :)
Forget the moves, where have you and John been shopping? I Can't wait to see John in that outfit the next time he does a solo at church. Ha!Ha! That was really funny.
Sorry, I know it's Jon. I forget, having my own John!
Well, you look like you had a great night out! I think Papa George and I will join you next time. I do believe Jon owes me some dancing lesson as I recall. I am sure we would not look so cool but we sure would try. Thanks for the laughs.
Love,
Grammy
Okay, I'm DEFINATELY stealing this post idea!!!! I have never laughed so hard in my life! If only Jon really owned a pair of those pants and could pull them off like that.....Girl, you would be the envy of all of us!!!!
Lisa, this is absolutely hilarious!! David went immediately to the site and personalized it! I'm not crazy about the heads he picked but when I find a better one for myself I'm just going to have to post it on my blog as well! Thanks for the laughs!
Hilarious!
That's AMAZING! Wow...I could almost see you guys really doing that. =)
Post a Comment