Friday, September 28, 2007

Keri tagged me, and so I guess I will follow through! I have to come up with one adjective for each letter of my name. So here goes...

L- Loved. I am constantly amazed at the way God loves me. He is always pursuing me, always taking care of me, always guiding me, and always forgiving me. I am also very blessed to have a huge circle of family and friends who love me too.

I- Iced coffee lover. Ok, I know this one is a stretch, but I've had a hard time with this letter. The only "I" adjectives I could come up with were...irritable, isolated, irresistable (Jon came up with that one : ) )incompetent...none of those quite describe me. And iced coffee has been my favorite drink of the summer, so it does fit. Let me know if you can think of an "I" word to describe me!

S-Social. I love being around people. I'm not usually the center of attention at a party, but I love being there. I get a lot of energy from being around people.

A-Athletic. I really love to play sports, although my opportunities are pretty limited right now. And the farther I get from my college years, the less athletic I am. I just have to settle for watching sports on tv now. : )


Okay, so now I tag Christy, Christy, Autumn, and Kerry. Have fun you guys!

5 comments:

amy said...

intelligent :)

Keri said...

I didn't know you loved sports! See. I knew I would learn something. :)

Kerry said...

I thought intelligent, too! :)

keri said...

like the other keri, i too did not know about your love for playing sports! i guess the opportunity to play on an ELCC softball team never presented itself in order to reveal this gift of yours!! :)

Carol Hoffman said...

I think the I should stand for incredible. You are that and more. Your mom is so..................proud of you!
You indeed are incredible and beyond.
Love,
your mom