Friday, October 26, 2007

Monopoly

So Jon and I have gotten into this McDonald's monopoly...can anyone out there relate? Some of their foods have game pieces on them that are properties on a monopoly board. We printed out a game board online and are trying to fill it up. If you get all the properties of one color, you win a prize. We are only 1 piece away from several colors, so maybe we might win something! Normally we don't eat at McDonald's that often, but somehow I've felt the urge lately to stop by and get a sweet tea or some fries, just to see what game piece I'll get! I guess that's the goal of their marketing...it's working on us! So let me know if you have a game piece that might help us out-if we win the million, I promise to give you a percentage! : )

4 comments:

Laura said...

So, now when I am debating whether to give in to Connor's begging for McDonalds, I'll think how I could be helping you! I have thrown away a few game pieces already, so I'm glad you let us know to save them for you! You will get all of ours from now on.

Carol Hoffman said...

Okay, I think your mother influenced you to start getting their ice tea. I will certainly save my tickets when I go and don't forget their cookies too!
I happen to be a fan of them also.
Oh the joys of McDonalds.
Love,
Mom

Melissa said...

I'm growing quite the collection in my bible study bag - so we'll have to compare!

Ashley said...

I've got NC Ave, Atlantic Ave and Reading Railroad...they're all yours if you want them!