Once she gets this walking thing down it will be right on to singing! I can't believe she's up and mobile, it seems like you were pregnant just the other day.
Wow! I knew she would walk early! She takes after her mom and dad! What fun! I guess that means more running for you to catch up with her! Oh the joys of motherhood! Love, Grammy
"What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow." - Martin Luther
8 comments:
Once she gets this walking thing down it will be right on to singing! I can't believe she's up and mobile, it seems like you were pregnant just the other day.
she CAN'T be walking YET!! she still seems to young!! she's doing good...looks like she will catch on quickly!
Wow! I knew she would walk early! She takes after her mom and dad! What fun! I guess that means more running for you to catch up with her!
Oh the joys of motherhood!
Love,
Grammy
Oh my, a walker already. Now the fun really begins!
I noticed yesterday that she is quite sturdy on her feet for just using those legs for a week!!!
I can't believe it!!! What big girls! I loved Abigail's song also and Lisa, your post on being a stay-at-home mommy!
I love it!! Especially how she caught herself in the middle - too cute!!
She is just so cute. My favorite thing she does right now is hug & love on the doll baby.
It does just seem like yesterday that we were pregnant.
Post a Comment