Abigail loves to sing, and she regularly makes up her own songs. I'm not sure what she's singing about in most of this song, but there is a definite reference to Zacchaeus. See if you can catch it!
She takes after her mom and dad! Just beautiful! I know you will enjoy her singing for years and this is just one of the blessings to experience as a parent. We have a casseste of you and Christy singing when you were young! Love, Mom
Sooo cute! Lainey makes up songs like that, too, but I could never get her to sing it for the camera, though. Good job, Abigail! We hope to come see you soon!!!
"What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow." - Martin Luther
7 comments:
Love it. Love it! :) I can't see the one of Ava, though. It's just a blank square.
That is a very good song Abigail! Looks like you have another little singer in the family.
ADORABLE!!
Too Cute!!
WOW - Ava looks like she's getting the hang of it! Such a big girl!
She takes after her mom and dad! Just beautiful!
I know you will enjoy her singing for years and
this is just one of the blessings to experience as a parent. We have a casseste of you and Christy singing when you were young!
Love,
Mom
Sooo cute! Lainey makes up songs like that, too, but I could never get her to sing it for the camera, though. Good job, Abigail! We hope to come see you soon!!!
Post a Comment