I (Justin) went to Mickey D's the other day just to get a sweet tea to get a game piece for you guys...and eithr the game is over or they aren't playing in GA....but I did enjoy the tea:)
"What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow." - Martin Luther
8 comments:
Hmm. I wonder who taught her it's fun to climb on tables... Mathis, perhaps? :)
Talk about "living without fear!"
What a great smile! Miss you guys!
If that face doesn't say "trouble" I don't know what does. She's a doll! I can't wait to see her again. Love, Amanda
Ava is one cute bundle of personality already!
Lisa,
Where did that table come from? We are looking for one just like that for Hannah....
I (Justin) went to Mickey D's the other day just to get a sweet tea to get a game piece for you guys...and eithr the game is over or they aren't playing in GA....but I did enjoy the tea:)
I love those toothy grins!
as a baby and again when they lose their baby teeth!
Post a Comment