For those of you wondering, the offer fell through on our house. We are back where we started and are praying about what to do next...whether we should list with an agent, keep trying by owner, etc. In many ways this has been very disappointing for us. We had hoped to make an offer on a house this weekend, but that all changed when this other offer fell through. At the same time though, we have been very encouraged. We know the Lord has not forgotten us, and we have been reminded of that again and again. We know He is the one who has called us and He will provide all we need.
We went to a service GracePointe (our new church) had on Sunday night and it was wonderful! We were glad to meet many of the launch team members and we now have a better vision for what this church is going to be all about. We can't wait to jump in! Abigail did great too-she already made a couple of new friends-an answer to prayer for us. Please keep praying for us though-I know that's what's carrying us through this time of transition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am praying and watching to see the blessings you have in store with the move and new church.
Love,
Mom
Love you, friend!
Just thought I'd tell you that.
:)
Hey Lisa!
This is Jen Greven, (Zach's cousin, Ella's Mom) :)
So, I found your blog in the weirdest way! A friend of mine just started a blog, and I was looking through her blogroll. I clicked on a random link, up came the page and I was like, that woman looks familiar....I scrolledd down the page and saw your girls, and realized it was your sister's page! So, from her page I found yours! Crazy!
Anyway-Jodi told me that y'all are moving to Cumming! That's awesome! What neighborhoods are you looking in? I was thinking once y'all get settled in we should for sure get the girls together for a play date! They had some much fun together at the wedding!
I hope all is well, and that someone buys your house really soon!!
My E-mail is: Jennifergreven@bellsouth.net
Jen
Post a Comment