Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! I bet Abigail & Ava loved being surrounded by so much family, smiles & fun. I love the sweet picture of Ava holding her baby!
"What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow." - Martin Luther
7 comments:
I can't believe y'all live so close to us!! That's awesome!! We should get together sometime soon!!
Cute pictures, Lisa! I'm glad you guys had a fun time! I can't believe how grown up Ava looks!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! I bet Abigail & Ava loved being surrounded by so much family, smiles & fun. I love the sweet picture of Ava holding her baby!
What a beautiful family you have!!! :) Miss you!
i love the first one the best. :)
What an absolutely gorgeous family - inside and out! :) I hope we can see you guys soon... it's been too long! Love ya!
these pictures are gorgeous, Lisa!!
Post a Comment