Abigail went to her first sleepover on Saturday night. She has spent the night at grandparents' houses, but this was her first time at a friend's house all by her herself. Abigail and Abby have become fast friends and have lots of fun together. She did great-no middle of the night phone calls or melt downs...just chuck.e.cheese, chocolate cake, and giggles!
Abigail was telling Jon about her night yesterday morning, and she said, "Daddy, me and Abby got to sleep upstairs on the crouton!"
Or futon-we knew what she meant! : )
3 comments:
Oh, I love the crouton/futon part! Trevor used to call ours a tofu. Once, he asked me if I remembered the time we moved the tofu upstairs. It took a little while for me to figure it out, and we've laughed about it ever since.
I'm pretty sure Mike calls it a crouton too. And he has no excuse. ;)
Abigail's growing up!!
I can't believe she's old enough for a sleepover! What a big girl. I'm proud of her, and her mommy, for making it the whole night without calling home.
Amanda
Post a Comment