With the new year, I am always inspired to be more diligent about staying on top of my housework. I love to visit Flylady.net for ideas. I signed up once for her emails and couldn't stand the 15 emails per day in my inbox! She does have some really helpful ideas though. The first thing she challenges you to do is to clean your sink. She gives specific instructions on how to make it look new and keep it that way! I cleaned mine using her method last week and I was amazed how good it looked. It was a brand new sink 7 months ago, but didn't look that way anymore. Now it shines! I've been able to keep it looking good for a week or so and I'm pretty proud of myself. Check it out and make your sink shine too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lisa,
I've been doing FlyLady for years now! I'm so glad you found the secret to a great household and a clean sink!!! I don't subscribe either but I do check in on the daily lists and try to accomplish the room of the week. I wish we had a chance to see you guys when we were in GA during Christmas. We literally didn't have an extra hour! It was crazy!!!
Gotta love flylady :)
yep! gotta love fly lady! and my, i must say, what a beautiful sink! :) hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment