As Abigail was hugging and kissing Ava
Mommy: You love your sissy, don't you, Abigail? One day, you will probably be best friends.
Abigail: Yeah, then we can suck our "fumbs" together!
As I was putting Abigail to bed last night
Abigail: Mommy, are you happy?
Mommy: Yes, honey, I'm happy.
Abigail: Are you happy when I drop crumbs? (We had gotten on to her yesterday for leaving food crumbs all over the house)
Mommy: I'm not happy that crumbs are on the ground, but I'm always happy with you because I love you so much.
Abigail: Cool.
Just had to share...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
About the "fumbs," you could always try taking her to Rachel's dentist, who convinced her to stop sucking once she turned 3. :)
Love, Keri
The idea of "happy" is a big deal around here too - Mason is always asking, "Mommy are you happy?" Or "Mommy are you So Proud" (in regards to potty training)!
How Cute!! I love the pics of your new home too!
Post a Comment