Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Abigail's Answers

I got this list of questions from this blog and thought you might like to hear Abigail's answers...

What are you good at doing?
being good in Ms. Summer's class

If you had $10, how would you spend it?
a jumpy thing

What are you afraid of?
a bear

Who are your friends?
Aiden, Rachel, Evelyn, Ms. Summer

What is important to you?
pens and paper

What is your favorite food?
pizza

What is your favorite thing about school?
Aiden (yes, it's her first crush!)

What is your favorite thing to do?
play teacher

How do you show your family you love them?
by being good

What do you want to be when you grow up?
a doctor with gloves

Why?
since I'm gonna grow up!

What are you thankful for?
all my toys for christmas

Tell me something about God.
God loves us.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love it! Abigail is such a sweet and good girl!

I decided to ask Connor these questions as well, just so you can hear a little boy's perspective:

What are you good at doing?
the red rods (a Montessori lesson)

If you had $10, how would you spend it?
on the bumble bee transformer

What are you afraid of?
nothing

Who are your friends?
Rosa

What is important to you?
my two dragons

What is your favorite food?
cheese pizza

What is your favorite thing about school?
teddy bear awards

What is your favorite thing to do?
play with my little dragons

How do you show your family you love them?
by giving them Valentines

What do you want to be when you grow up?
a doctor

Why?
because doctors do some cool things

What are you thankful for?
my little dragons

Tell me something about God.
I love Him