I am so blessed. The past two weeks have been filled with many hugs and gifts and expressions of love towards me. I am so thankful. I am overwhelmed at the way the Lord has blessed me with such precious friendships!

My parents gave a big party for my sister and me for our 30th birthday. It was fun to celebrate with my sissy and my family. Many of my "Georgia friends" were able to come, and I was so happy to be able to spend time with each of them and catch up a little bit. It was a wonderful day. This is one of the only pictures I took from the party! I was too busy talking to take any other pictures!

Little did I know, the partying wasn't over yet... Jon threw me a surprise birthday party at church the next night. He was very sneaky! He wanted me to have a party that was just for me and to be able to celebrate with our church family. This picture was taken while everyone was singing happy birthday to me after I walked in. I wanted to crawl under a chair and hide! I couldn't believe how many people came to wish me happy birthday. I was again overwhelmed with the friendship and love of these dear friends.

Jen and Keri took care of all the details of the party. I am so thankful for both of them!

This past weekend I was able to get together with my sister and two best friends. We have been the fab four since we were in elementary school and our friendship is stronger than ever! We probably have a dozen pictures like this one-it's our classic pose!

This was the first time we have all been together with husbands and kids. We stayed overnight at Mandi's parents lakehouse. It was as wild and crazy as we expected, but I wouldn't have traded the time for anything. Our lives have certainly changed since we were playing M.A.S.H. in 4th grade!! We have a total of 4 kids and 2 on the way...it's only going to get better from here!
4 comments:
Such special times for such a special girl...
I'm glad, too, for all your blessings. And I'm glad that I could be part of it. :)
sounds like you had a fabulous birthday lisa! 30 will definitely be a memorable one for you! i'm so happy we got to see you at your party :)
I love you, sissy. It's been so fun to spend so much time with you lately!
I'm so glad I was able to celebrate you and your birthday this year! It was so great to see you and your sweet family. Love you!
Post a Comment